- All quoted rates are in Euros per villa per night and are including VAT service charges.
- Thirty percent (30%) deposit is required to secure the reservation of the villa. If the reservation is cancelled 14 days prior to the arrival date, the Deposit is Non-Refundable.
- Full balance of accommodation payment is required if booking is made 14 days prior to the date of arrival.
- Full settlement of accommodation is required on check-in at the Resort if booking is made on the date of arrival.
- Infant from 0-24 months (baby chairs, baby cots can be requested to the villa free of charge- upon availability)
For request, please, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The full payment will be required to be completed 14 days before arrival through the online payment-link (JCC) which will be sent to your e-mail/phone for direct bookings.
- Your credit card will be charges for the Total Price of your stay as per the booking. Please note that the credit card used to pay for the booking may be requested at Check-in. If the payment is not completed, the reservation will be cancelled.
- Prepayment means any payment made at the time of booking by the Customer and via our associates. Once the pre-payment had been made, the Customer will receive an email confirming the booking.
- The amount charges at the time of booking the Service includes the total amount included (including all applicable taxes).
- The debit of the amount of the booking may take some time to process. if after the processing time the amount of booking has not been debited, the booking will be cancelled.
- We reserve the right to pre-authorize your credit or debit card during your stay.
- What is a pre-authorization? A pre-authorization is a temporary hold of a specific amount (€200) of the available balance on a credit or debit card. The pre-authorization is not a charge and no funds will be debited from your account.
- Why is the credit card pre-authorized? The pre-authorization guaranteed us that the funs are available to pay for any charges incurred and or any damages that might incur to the villa.
- Who is responsible for the pre-authorization procedure? Periyiali Resort are responsible for the maintenance and management of the pre-authorization process.
- Guests shall pay a damage deposit of €200, which we pre-authorize Credit/Debit Card on Arrival.
- When does the pre-authorization get releases from the credit card?
This varies dependent on your individual credit/debit card.
Upon your check out, if your card has been pre-authorized, your room charge and any extras will be charges to your card as a 'completion' transaction, this will appear on tour credit card statement within 3 working days.
However if you choose to pay the balance with another credit card or method of payment we will cancel the pre-authorization and this could take a few working days to clear in your account.
- No Shows and unexpected/early departures are subject to 100% cancellation charges on all booked but unused nights.
- For cancellations less than 14 days prior to arrival or for cancellations during the guests' stay, the full amount is Non-Refundable
Check-in and Check-out Policy:
- Check-in time from 16:00 hours.
- Check-out time is 10:00 hours.
- The guests are requested to settle their extra charges during the stay when the amount exceeds €600.
The Front Desk Team will contact the guest to proceed with payment of the villa's extra charges.
- Early arrivals and late departures can be arranged to an additional cost and subject to availability direct with the resort team.
To request please contact: email@example.com
Health & Safety:
- IMPORTANT NOTICE:
- The use of BBQ is not allowed at the Villa due to Health & Safety issues.
You can enjoy out service "Chef at Villa". For more details, please contact Front Office Desk.
- At the villa: The kitchen is solely used to heat food. All forms of cooking and processing food that cause odors and smoke, or are unsafe and may lead to fire or explosion in the Villa Kitchen are strictly prohibited
- Periyiali Resort is not responsible for food safety or hygiene issues if the Guests cook in the Villa.
- Pets are not allowed to accompany guest in the properties and Pets are not allowed in the villas. This is to keep our villas both odor and pet allergy-free for the comfort of our guests.
- Should a pet be found within a property, the guests will be charged for a deep clean of the entire property, including carpets, beddings, curtains and all furniture. The cleaning charges in this case are: €800.00
- The garden & ground area will be checked and the guests will be liable for any costs incurred for any such damage and cleaning caused by a pet allowed into the property by the guests.
Change of booking:
- Periyiali Resort reserves the right for any reason to change or cancel a booked property or any other booked service or event and in such case, Periyiali Resort shall do its best to offer guests alternative accommodation or service of the same standard as the changed or cancelled one.
- Alternatively, Periyiali Resort will refund in full, all payments made for the accommodation or service in question. No extra payments or amounts will be due.
- For any cancelled and or modified bookings, Periyiali Resort shall not be liable in relation to travel expenses.
- We strongly recommend that all guests and customers should purchase travel insurance – trip cancellation.
Total Number of Guests:
- On arrival, Guests might be requested to present the booking confirmation, the receipt email as well as a copy of their passport or identity card, if requested.
- The substitution of guests during the rental period is prohibited unless previously agreed with Periyiali Resort.
- The total number of guests allowed to be accommodated at a property is the number
confirmed in the booking confirmation. No additional guests shall be allowed. If it is
found out that additional guests arrived at the property, Periyiali Resort can terminate
the booking and prohibit the guest(s) from entering the property. In such a case, all
payments made in relation to the booking shall be non-refundable. Without prejudice
to the aforementioned, if the Periyiali Resort does not terminate the agreement,
Periyiali Resort shall have the right to request €200 additionally per person per night.
- In case of external visitors , visitors not staying at Periyiali Resort , Visitors ,are not
allowed to enter the Guests’ villa (they can meet at Aoratous Restaurant – Clubhouse
of the Resort). If it is found out that additional guests arrived at the property, Periyiali
Resort can terminate the booking and prohibit the guest(s) from entering the property.
In such a case, all payments made in relation to the booking shall be non-refundable.
- Please store your valuables in your room’s safe. The Hotel will assume no liability for the loss or damage done to the Guests’ personal property in the case when they refuse to follow the Hotel’s policies.
Events, Parties & Third Parties at the properties:
- Properties are provided to the guests for accommodation purposes only. Guests are not allowed under any circumstances to organize parties and or social gatherings and or cause any noise and or nuisance to the adjoining properties and or to the general
public, unless otherwise agreed among the parties. If for any reason such a nuisance is caused, Periyiali Resort has the right to immediately terminate the agreement and evict the guests (along with notifying the Police). In such a case, all payments made
in relation to the booking shall be non-refundable.
For organizing any events, such as parties or activities, regardless of the number of guests, which entail and involve the presence in the properties of third parties such as:
persons who are not staying in the property, DJ’s, musicians, singers, dancers, performers of all types, caterers or catering companies, restaurants other than restaurants found at Periyiali Resort, cooks and chefs, waiters, and any kind of
technicians, is not permitted without a prior written agreement of Periyiali Resort, as prohibited by the previous paragraph . In such a case, all payments made in relation to the booking shall be non-refundable. Without Prejudice of the above Periyiali Resort
may provide catering, cooks and chefs, waiters at an extra price.
We kindly request our guests to refrain from allowing any noise to originate form the villas after 23:00 hours.
Code of Conduct:
- The actions of all guests staying in a property should not interfere with the enjoyment of the residents of the rest areas.
- The use of the swimming pool during 23:00 pm and 07:00 am is strongly advise against it. Loud music and or noise and or nuisance and or any activity which may cause inconvenience to the property’s neighbors is strictly prohibited.
- In the event that a guest or guests behave in a way that is likely to cause distress, danger or annoyance to other residents of the area or damage to any property in the area, the property’s manager reserves the right to terminate the guest’s agreement
immediately and prohibit the guest from entering the property.
- Periyiali Resort, managers or agents will not be liable for any costs the guests may incur, nor shall the properties’ owners or managers, pay any compensation, nor make any refunds due to this action.
- In the event that the guest faces any problem, the guest should immediately inform the property manager and the property manager should also undertake to do his best to resolve or minimize the problem. The guest should also give the property manager
the necessary time to resolve the issue and we shall do its best so as to resolve it.
Limitation of Liability:
- Although every effort is made to ensure that the properties are in perfect condition, Periyiali Resort shall not be liable for any third party claims, accidents, damage to or loss of personal property or otherwise or for any expenses incurred for any reasons,
including changes caused by Force Majeure, regardless of howsoever they may have occurred nor can liability be accepted for injury as a result of the use of any part of the property, howsoever caused. The term “Force Majeure” means any event which we or
the supplier or the owner or the agent of the property could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid and such events include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse
weather conditions, fire, large-scale disease or pandemic, and all other similar events which are not in our control.
- Periyiali Resort shall not be liable for any accidents resulting in death, injury, illness, loss or damage to a guest’s or visitor’s property (including cars and vehicles) or personal effects sustained by yourselves or any other visitors to the properties during
your stay regardless howsoever they may have occurred.
- Periyiali Resort does not accept responsibility for any services that do not form part of the Terms and conditions.
- The properties operate on a non-Smoking policy.
- In case of evidence of smoking inside a property, the guests will be charged with the full cost of eliminating the odor of stale cigarette smoke from walls, flooring, carpets,
rugs, bedspreads, furniture, curtains, lampshades, clothing, and any other porous material accordingly
Swimming pool & Safety:
- The swimming pool is used entirely at the guest’s own responsibility.
- The properties’ owners and managers accept no liability for any swimming pool or poolside injuries however caused.
- Guests are specifically advised not to allow unsupervised children to use the pool. Children around the pool must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Public use of the swimming pool is not permitted. The pool is only available for use by guests renting and booking the villa and only for the duration that the villa has been
booked. No lifeguard services are available and the guest is made aware that any public use of the swimming pool is prohibited and against the law unless a lifeguard is employed.
Consequently, the guests shall assume all responsibility in relation to any accident and or death resulting from the swimming pool use.
- Glass is not allowed in the pool area at all times.
- The above booking and rental terms and conditions are applicable to and at all properties and any other services advertised on this website or provided by Periyiali Konnos Resort.
- Periyiali Resort reserves the right at any time to change any of the terms and conditions contained herein or any information contained in its website.
- Any such changes will appear on the individual pages of the Website and/or on this page. By using the Website, the guest agrees in advance to accept above conditions and any such changes.
- In case of discrepancy in, or dispute to any of the terms & conditions published in other languages on this website, the English version text shall prevail.
- Cancellation of Services: Unless cancelled within 48 hours (if booked within the timeframe) , the person making the reservation has cancelled the reservation in whole
or part, Periyiali Resort shall be entitled to make a cancellation charge of €50.
Law & Jurisdiction:
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of The Republic of Cyprus, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions
will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The Republic of Cyprus.
- No claim arising from the guests’ stay in the property or in accordance with the present agreement shall be brought in any other jurisdiction apart from the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Cyprus.
- Any written judicial or extra-judicial notice may be sent to the latest written known address of any of the Parties, and the Party will be deemed to be notified for the purposes of this Agreement, by virtue of e-mail and or fax and or registered letter and
or court bailiff or private bailiff.
- All the terms of this Agreement are considered by the Parties to be of the essence of the contract and thus breach of any such term by either Party shall give to the innocent Party the right to terminate the Agreement and claim damages without prejudice to
any other contractual or legal remedy of the innocent Party against the other, in accordance with the remaining terms and conditions of the present Agreement.
- This present Agreement is drawn in the English language and both Parties declare that they have read and understood the entire content.
- The word “he” will also mean “she” and it may refer to a corporation and the expression “guest” will be interpreted to the plural when the guests are more than one and in such a case breach by one guest will be treated as breach by all.
- If any term or other provision of this Agreement is invalid, illegal or incapable of being enforced by any law, regulation or public policy, all other terms and provisions of this Agreement shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect so long as the economic
or legal substance of the transactions contemplated herein is not affected in any manner materially adverse to any Party.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter of this Agreement and supersedes any prior drafts, memorandums of understanding, oral agreements and undertakings, representations,
orally or in writing, in relation to this Agreement.
- Waiver of the breach of any provision of this Agreement will not operate or be construed as a waiver of any other or subsequent breach. No failure or delay in exercising any right, remedy or power under this Agreement will operate as a waiver
of any other right, remedy or power.