Health and Safety of our guests and staff is top priority at Periyiali Konnos Villas Beach Resort.
Our staff is provided to the reasonable extent with up-to-date information pertinent to coronavirus, in alignment with official guidelines and mandates. We respond based on the advice of public health authorities.
1. Team Members: All team members and Employees will be asked to stay home and seek medical attention if they or someone in their household has any Covid-19 symptoms.
2. Arrival: On arrival at Periyiali Villas Beach Resort, our staff will act as your guide, communicating all hygiene measures so you can move around the resort knowing that you are being looked after with the greatest care so that you can relax and enjoy your stay.
3. Hygiene: Hand sanitizer in contactless dispensers are available in key locations across the resort including main entrance, reception, restaurant entrances, lockers, public toilets, meeting and event spaces, spa, and gym.
4. Covid-19 awareness: Information is available for quests on tablets in all villas.
5. Cleaning & Disinfection: The frequency of disinfection of all high touch points in public areas of the resort has been increased. These areas include, but are not limited to: Reception counters, concierge desk, lift and lift buttons, door handles, public bathrooms, room key and stair handrails. All the rooms in the resort are fully disinfected between departure of guests and arrival of new guests.
6. Cleaning Protocols: Our cleaning products and protocols meet specific guidelines for approved effective use against viruses and bacteria. When cleaning guest villas, we pay particular attention to high touch items. All bed and bath linen are washed at a high temperature.
7. Facilities and Outlets: The Restaurant, bar, Spa, conference facilities, gym and all other areas will observe physical distancing and comply with the current mandated occupancy limits. These areas will be disinfected regularly and after each use, including tables seating, sun beds, massage beds and gym equipment.
8. Physical Distancing: Throughout the resort we adhere to the guidelines for proper physical distancing. Guests and employees should practice physical distancing whenever possible, by maintaining a minimum of a 2m distance from people they are not travelling with.
In the case that a resort guest develops symptoms and is a suspected Covid-19 case whilst at the Periyiali Villas Beach Resort, that person and their travelling companions must immediately self-isolate in their villas.
RESTAURANT & BAR
Our restaurant and bar operate all day long. All staff and guests in the Resort should follow Health and Safety Protocols in all public spaces.
SPA & GYM
Our Spa is open daily from 10:00 till 19:00 hours and our gym from 08:00 till 20:00 hours by prior to appointment only. Please note due to the Covid-19 situation, the Management of the Periyiali Villas Beach Resort has the right to cancel or postpone any resort or guest activities without any notice.