General Rules and Regulations
- Persons using the equipment in the Gym are responsible for their own safety. They are advised to seek advice and assistance from our staff if necessary.
- Smoking, eating and drinking (except water) is prohibited in the Gym at all times.
- For the safety of all users, please refrain from preventing or interfering others’ use of the equipment in the Gym.
- For the benefit of all, it is requested that you return equipment to the corresponding place when finished.
- Before and after the use of each piece of equipment, you need to disinfect them with the sanitizer you will find available in the facility to minimise contagions and the deterioration of the machines.
- Please mute mobile phones and pagers while at the Gym.
- Please do not speak loudly inside the Gym.
- A Clean towel will be provided to you by the wellness staff. The use of the towel is required to avoid possible contagions and the deterioration of the machines. Once you have finished your session, leave the towel in the closed basket before exiting the gym area.
- In case of any doubt or complaints on using Gym equipment, or equipment breakdowns, we request that you immediately contact the Front Desk or wellness attendant for assistance.
- Users are responsible for their own property and safety.
- The Hotel Management will not be responsible for any loss, injury, or death of anyone using the facility.
- Failure to comply with the above rules may result in loss of gym privileges.
- The Resort Management will take no responsibility for the loss, theft, or damage of belongings brought into the Gym by users.
- The General Rules and Regulations of the Resort are also applicable to this facility.
- All users are required to follow the instructions of the Resort staff.
- The Resort management strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise. Resort staff are not licensed medical care providers and have no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
- You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge the resort staff from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Resort staff.